BLOG 10: EVALUATION OF MY BLOGGING EXPERIENCE
Ok my dear
friends, this is the end, and my first thought is: Wow I could do it!!!
This language is very difficult to me and write in English is new to me also.
But I feel that I understood new things in the different blogs. I accept that
write in English was very funny, the only thing was it took me a long time when
I write, sometimes the class ended but I still needed more time and I
stayed after class to finish my blogs.
My writing
skills have not developed much, normally I use word that I know because I
have not use the dictionary, I learned more in redaction or grammatical thank
to my teacher, but everyone in the class need the teacher's help.
In the future
I would like to write about family, or bests friends, I think that is a good
topic and we could all write about our families, maybe about fun times.
Also in the
future I would like to talk in English, because I feel that when I listen
English I do not understand nothing, and itis very sad for me.
But in this
moment I am so happy for the end of this process, thank to my teacher for
all.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario