BLOG 9: ANIMALS AND PETS
Hello everyone,
today this post is very exciting for me because I love the animals , in general
I love the animals.
When I was
a child, from the five years old more or
less, I had different animals (I lived in a farm) , more than 100 different
animals , it was crazy jajajaja, my favorite one was my horse mañanita and my
dog toby, toby was my best friend, I loved him so much and it was very
important in my life. But he passed away.
And then
when I was 20 years old, y adopted two dogs, luna and hachy, today they are a
big part of my live , I am so happy with them , I always enjoy their company or
enjoy when we play in my house. I like
their personality and their faces , their behavior is awesome (I trained them)
and everyone in my family love their manners, and when I think how would be my
life without my luna and hachy, I think it would be more sad and my life would be
less happy. It is difficult to me when I think in this possibility because I consider
them like a member of my family.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario