BLOG 1: MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY

hello, everyone, now I talk to you about my live, 


My name is Dafne Marlene Molina Ponce , I was born in 1992 in Santiago de Chile, in a public hospital. I have three younger brothers. When I was a child I lived in a farm whith different animals , I remember this time with love and  I loved my childhood.

I studied in a little rural school, liceo cacique colin of lampa, and I was an excelent student. I also played harp in an orchestra by those years but I did not know how to play well, I just played.

time after, my family moved to a location called Padre Hurtado with my grandmother and I studied in a public school called  liceo Padre hurtado. Today I am studing music in Universidad de Chile, this has always been one of my dreams.

I have always loved the music among other passions , for example i love animals, I love to draw, to dance, gardening, cars, and I collect chilean plants and fuchsias.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 6: FAVOURITE FOOD

BLOG 10: EVALUATION OF MY BLOGGING EXPERIENCE

BLOG 5: FAVOURITE PICTURE