BLOG 2: WHY DID I CHOOSE THIS PROGRAMME/CAREER?
Well, when I was a child I wanted to study many things, for example I wanted to study a mechanical career , veterinary, biology, art, music, etc, but the music was something more important in my life, so I decided to study harp because his sound is something fantastic.
When I haved the opportunity to study music I only took it, it was fast. I remember that my family did not know, I only auditioned and I was accepted in the music program, so after I talked with my family , they did not believe me but they were happy for me. It was so strange for me.
During my carreer with harp I played with different groups an it is something fantastic , I feel love when I touch every string , with his angelical melodies, and I love the face of the public in my shows, in especial the face of the children. I will love to take a job playing harp in different places.
The harp is my passion, but my experience in the University has been very bad, the conditions of the buildings is poor for the students, for example we don’t have chairs or sufficients teacher, even classroom or toilet paper. i am very disappointed of the education in the university of Chile.
Recently I was thinking in study other carreer because I am very tired, and it is very expensive, but it is just an idea.
ayamlaga bangkok adu ayam taji
ResponderEliminar