BLOG 5: FAVOURITE PICTURE

Hello everyone.  
Today I am going to talk about my favorite picture, and I was thinking for several minutes, I thought in naturals pictures, animals, space pictures, etc.  And always they are very incredible and beautiful, but I though … what is the best picture that I see in my life?  and immediately I remember always images of the different moments with my family, every beautiful moments, like this.






This picture was taken by my mom in September 2005, and this shows my brother and me when we dance “cueca” (our traditional dance in Chile) in a familiar party in the house of my grandparents. I love this picture because it represents a happy moment, and it makes me reflect about how important is the family, how important is spending time with them.
Now I remember with nostalgia those festive moments, so much laughter, a lot of delicious food, so many dances, and so much happiness. I really love this picture.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 10: EVALUATION OF MY BLOGGING EXPERIENCE

BLOG 9: ANIMALS AND PETS

BLOG 6: FAVOURITE FOOD