BLOG 6: FAVOURITE FOOD


This is a difficult question for me because I love eating, and when I think in my favourite plate I think in differents plates, for example sushi, carbonada, humitas, curanto, etc . I love the Chilean food and the internationally food.  But today I need to talk you about only one plate.
One of my favourite food is cazuela, cazuela,  is a tipic Chileans food with soup, chicken or meat, rice  and vegetables, always in  cold days my mom cook cazuela, my mom is my favourite chef, her plates are delicious. So in cold days when I return of my university to my house, my mom prepared cazuela to me, is incredible experience.  I feel that I like that food because I remember when I was a child I help to my mom and together we cook cazuela. The cazuela has my first plate that I learn to cook.
Today I eat cazuela in Saturday with my family, but I cook especially for my mom, because she had an accident so her food is special. And the cazuela is good for my mom.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 10: EVALUATION OF MY BLOGGING EXPERIENCE

BLOG 5: FAVOURITE PICTURE