BLOG 7: CAREER-RELATED WEBSITE / AN EXPERT ON YOUR FIELD





Hello everyone, today I’m going to talk about one website about classical harps, my favorite website.
https://www.camac-harps.com/en/, this website is about a harp manufacturing, and they sell the best harps in the word, in my opinion of course (my teacher has one).
they make different types of harp, pedal, level, electroacoustic an south American harps. This website include seven sections:  home (general information), collection (harps models), service (technical services for harps), the maison camac (company history), stores (dealership and distribution), agenda (events), and blogs (interesting information for example recitals, or harps competition, etc.),  I like this website so I visit this website every week,  because my dream is to buy a pedal harp and I believe that I will achieve it. I like this harp brand, because the Camac harps are famous among the professional harpists. So I spending time only see my future pedal harp in the section “store” or “second hand harp”. In this last section, there could be a good offer and that's why I'm always alert.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 6: FAVOURITE FOOD

BLOG 10: EVALUATION OF MY BLOGGING EXPERIENCE

BLOG 5: FAVOURITE PICTURE