BLOG 8: A SUBJECT I ENJOY STUDYING THIS SEMESTER
Hello
everyone, today I’m going to talk about my favorite topic in this semester, and
this topic is difficult for me because there are four subject that I love, but I
need to choose only one. And my election is “musica de cámara”. It is a group subject
present in five years of my career, in class I play harp with thee or four
persons that I choose, generally they are my friend (of course), so a teacher listens to us and guides us or
corrects us, and we have to practice in class some special musical piece for ours
instruments, so when we are ok, we do one concert for a special commission of
professors who evaluate us and also to a general public.
So this experience is more recomfortable for me because
I feel free, because my friend and I choose the repertoire, that we want to play, our favorite musical
pieces. And the final concert is our special event, and we deliver our best to
the public. It is more gratifying for me and for my friends. Of couse at the end we go out to celebrate the
triumph. Always our teacher open one bottle of chagpagne and together we make a
toast. It is great !!!!!! I love that moment.
sabung ayambangkok
ResponderEliminar